HMS Victory is a 104-gun first-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy, ordered in 1758, laid down in 1759 and launched in 1765. She is best known for her role as Lord Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar on 21 October 1805.
Assemble your own, fascinating, ROBOTIME wooden model. This model is an art form in which you can appreciate the magic of construction, and a hobby and STEM Toy educational item which helps to enhance the development of senses, problem-solving skills, enhance creativity, hand-eye coordination and improve concentration along with many other benefits such as Educational, Decorative and Artistic.
- The built dimensions are approximately: 375mm x 145mm x 285mm - 14.7" x 5.7" x 11.2"
- 65 precision, pre-cut pieces.
- Assemble yourself, easy to follow instructions, no glue required.
- ROBOTIME Model No BA501s
- *⚠Warning⚠* Choking Hazard, small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years without supervision.
- Recommended for ages 6+ but younger children can be involved with adult help.
- Brand New and sealed. The ideal gift for anyone with an interest, or appreciation of Naval History or in need of a quality pass time that will produce an attractive finished model, also for any occasion, Birthday, Anniversary, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas or just a great way to brighten up a wet and windy weekday afternoon.
Genuine UK Seller (Somerset), FREE UK Standard Delivery,
30 Day Returns, Excellent Feedback,
All Products are in Stock and Ready for Quick Dispatch.
Great Products, Great Service, GREight Stuff
SKU: Q BA501S 9421#